We provide consultation services for meeting planners shopping for event production solutions. Our focus is the management of your AV and production services. While on-site, we offer show direction including stage and speaker management. We make it our job, not yours, to be the production experts.
- Production Services
- Creative Development
- Audio Visual Strategy
- Speaker Logistics
- Content Management
- Show Direction
Serve as the Executive Producer for the General Sessions, Annual Meetings and Events. Duties include serving as primary contact and client liaison to client, creation of preshow, production and rehearsal schedules, onsite event timelines, continuity script writing and/or review, manage continuity between script and production elements, on-site supervision and event management, stage and rehearsal direction and speaker management.
General Session and Other Main Events Content
- Provide clearing house for all graphics, media, scripts, schedules, etc
- Review AV equipment to make sure it supports all of the program elements
- Manage speakers
- Confirm rehearsal times
- Review AV and support requirements (riders, etc.)
- Set greenroom arrival times
- Teleprompter training and rehearsals
- Create cue scripts and time lines
- Call onsite cues for show
Creative Director and Event Designer for Special Events
- As the creative director for special events, we will also serve as the event designer. Duties include creative development for each event, research, price and selection of vendors, serving as liaison between the project manager and vendors, managing entertainment & actors, coordinating décor and AV, providing onsite management and supervising labor.
- Create event agendas. Supervision of vendors and manage setup (décor, entertainment, gobo lighting, flowers, etc.) on the day of the event, and check that all pertinent details of the event have been handled.
- Pandemic Compliance Advisor for Meeting and Event Professionals
- Help negotiate contracts and manage your AV production partner to work within your budget
- Contribute creative ideas for main stage design and opening entertainment
- Create pre-production schedules, onsite/rehearsal timelines and continuity and/or queue scripts
- Provide backstage management, speaker rehearsal training and show direction
- Produce the meeting and/or event on-site so that you have only 1 contact person deal with
- Video consultation
- Manage graphic continuity
- Script writing
- Professional or local entertainment suggestions
- Take away some of your burden and keep you from running in circlesPandemic Compliance Advisor for Meeting and Event Professionals